Room Configuration: Bedroom, Living Room
Nearest Metro: Tverskaya (2 mins), Pushkinskaya, Chekovskaya, Mayakovskaya
Address: 4 Staropimenovskiy Lane, Moscow
This 1-bedroom apartment has a modern, European design with a spacious living room combined with kitchenette and windows along the wall of the living room and the bedroom, creating beautiful natural light. The bathroom features a high-tech massage shower. Fern can host up to four guests in one king bed and one double sofa bed. Fern is located adjacent to Moscow’s shopping, nightlife, and restaurant hub, Pushkin Square.
Select a Check-in and Check-out Date
- Unlimited High Speed Wifi Internet
- Washing Machine, Iron, Ironing Board
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV with 100 channels
- Shower Only
- Kitchen with Fridge, Stove, Microwave
- DVD Player & Stereo
- Tea & Coffee Maker
- Included Water, Tea, Coffee
- Secure Access to Building
- Bathroom Amenities
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum stay is one night
- Official checkin time: 14:00; Official checkout time: 12:00. Complimentary early checkin (10:00-14:00) and late checkout (12:00-16:00) subject to apartment availability. Checkin before 10:00/checkout after 16:00 charged at 50% of nightly rate (subject to availability)
- Upon confirmed reservation, an apartment in the category and district reserved will be allocated to the guest at one of the specified addresses. If a particular address is required, please specify during reservation process and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Rooms are cleaned twice weekly and linen changed weekly unless otherwise requested
- All apartments are non-smoking
Apartment - Fern
What are you waiting for?
24/7 Check In/сheck out and concierge services
Airport pickup/drop off
5% frequent guest (staying at least once a year)
To get a discount, please make a note of the number of your previous reservation
Pay the way it's convenient for you
Visa / MasterCard / Apple Pay / Samsung Pay
We provide a variety of services to make sure that your experience is customized to your needs
What are you waiting for?
Take a look at useful information which good to know while you are traveling
If you are planning to visit Russia, almost all nationalities (certain CIS countries and Israel are only exceptions- US, UK, and EU all need visas) need to obtain an entry visa from a Russian Consulate. Moscow Suites provides everything you need to apply for the visa.
Whether you want to get around Moscow for business or pleasure, Moscow is a large and daunting city, and traffic be can be aggressive and erratic. Moscow Suites can arrange for a car and driver for periods as short as an hour to several days for out-of-city trips, should you require.